Okay, I have a serious addiction. But the good thing is that i’m willing to admit it, right? I tend to buy books weekly, instead of monthly. Hence why on my Goodreads I have a self titled “Own-to-read” that’s currently sitting at 167 books. I just can’t help myself!! I was in Toronto and came across a wonderful bookstore and I can’t wait to go back!
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R. R. Martin
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
- The Red House by Mark Haddon
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green