This has made my day, week, month, YEAR!! I have only been blogging since Dec 18th, 2013. So to be receiving an award just makes me so happy and motivates me to keep blogging!! I originally received this on Jan. 23rd, 2014, I apologize for the delayed post!
The Sunshine Award was given to me by the lovely and wonderful Destini Mia from Uniquely Portable Magic. Seriously check out her page, it’s fantastic!! Destini, thank you for being so nice and helpful to me!! Being new to the concept of blogging and a little nervous, it’s nice to know that I had someone there to help me if I ever needed it. You have helped me when I didn’t know how to do something on WordPress, and your blog inspires me every time I look at it!! The continuous support you show me is greatly appreciated .♥
The Rules for The Sunshine Award:
∙ Display the Award on your Blog.
∙ Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
∙ Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
∙ Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
∙ Write 10 interesting things about you
And the nominees are:
*In no particular order! I chose blogs that I have saved in my bookmarks that I frequently visit*
Congratulations to you all!
You can choose if you want to accept this award or not.
10 interesting facts about me!
- I used to write poems and short stories. I’m hope to start writing again this year!
- I’ve always wanted to work at Teen Vogue magazine.♥
- I miss being a cheerleader and dancer daily.
- McDonald’s and I have a “I’ll eat you now but regret it later” kind of relationship.
- My friends tell me my life should be a reality TV show.
- I’m in love with the idea/concept of love.
- I’m scared of elevators and planes.
- I sometimes spell things the American way, I have no clue why! *side note: I don’t know what I would do without spellcheck*
- Yoga♥♥, you?!
- I love meeting new people. Seriously, it makes me happy getting to meet someone new! Doesn’t matter if they live close or far, when you meet someone and realize that you have things in common it just makes me smile :D.